Buy & Save™ Cash Back Rebate
Every client is our valued partner in the home-buying process. That’s why we’ve created the Home Marketsite – Buy & Save™ program. When you register and sign up for this program, we give you up to 20% of our commission as a cash rebate at settlement! That’s right; we pay you up to 20% of our commission when you close on your home.See details below.
We’ve been able to offer our clients this rebate since 2005 because our buyers are as actively engaged in finding their new home as we are. With our search tools and automated alerts we empower our buyers to partner with us in the search process. As a result, we are able to pass on savings to our clients.
How it works:
- Register – Sign Up with a Home Marketsite Agent.
- Pre-Approved – Part of the process is to get pre-approved for a mortgage so you know how much you can afford and are prepared to make an offer when you find the perfect home. Use your own lender or we can recommend some local professionals to assist you through the process.
- Search – Identify your areas of interest and home details then search for properties. Your Home Marketsite Agent will give you use of our special App for your iPhone or Android phone. When a new property hits the market you will automatically be notified.
- Research – Save and print your properties. Drive by them and take notes.
- Schedule Showings – Contact your Home Marketsite Agent to schedule showings. When you find your perfect home, we’ll walk you through the process of submitting an offer and take care of the entire process to bring you to settlement on your new home.
Best of all, you receive professional full service real estate representation with your cash-back rebate. That is typically over $1,000 on a $300,000 home!*
Use it any way you like, for example:
- Buy down points on your loan;
- Pay for some of your closing costs; OR
- Buy new furniture, a new TV, outdoor patio, a grill, tractor or put granite counters in your kitchen – it’s your money!
SELL & BUY
If you need to Sell your home, GREAT NEWS. We now offer Home Sellers who also buy with us a DOUBLE CASH BACK REBATE. For Sellers who are not purchasing after selling their home, we do discount our commission to help you sell your home faster and with savings.
HOW MUCH IS YOUR REBATE?
Every property may be eligeable for our Cash Back Rebate. Since we’re paid a commission by the Seller, we have decided to share in those proceeds since you’re just as busy and active in the search process to find your new home.
Every listing will display a Cash Back Rebate amount. See full terms below. In the event the number of showings is greater than 10 Showings to the Client, the Cash Back Rebate will be lowered by 20%. When the number of Showings are over 20 properties, the Cash Back Rebate may be lowered by up to 50% – ask your Home Marketsite Agent for details. For Clients whose offers are submitted and accepted by the Seller and the Agreement of Sale is Released (cancelled) after being approved, Cash Back Rebate will be decremented by 50% to cover extra time and resources required by Broker. Investors do not qualify for the the full Cash Back Rebate and will be adjusted by 50% for second homes and investments.
The full 20% Cash Back Rebate applies to new construction homes! New Construction Homes have special requirements that must be followed in order to qualify for the rebate.
IMPORTANT: You MUST bring your Home Marketsite Agent with you or potentially forfeit the rebate. This is due to the Builder and their representatives who may not honor our relationship.
CASH BACK REBATE DETAILS
*Rebate is available only to buyers who close escrow / proceed to final settlement with Home Marketsite, LLC (“Home Marketsite”) acting as their sole and exclusive agent in the purchase of real estate. Exclusive Buyers Agency contract establishes an exclusive agent relationship. The minimum cooperating broker commission received by Home Marketsite must be at least 2.0% or greater. For homes with a final sales price under $200,000 the Rebate may be capped at $250.00 when Home Marketsite receives a commission greater than 2.25% of the gross sales price. When the seller and/or listing broker in a transaction offers the broker representing the buyer a bonus or other additional incentive over and above the cooperating brokerage commission or any commission exceeding 3%, they will be considered separate and apart from the cooperating brokerage commission actually received by Home Marketsite and buyer is not entitled to a rebate on any bonus or other additional incentive monies paid to Home Marketsite over and above the cooperative broker commission. For homes with a final sales price of $99,999.99 or less, the Rebate is capped at $100.00. The amount of cooperating broker commission received will vary on individual properties. The Rebate will be paid or credited to the party or parties named as the “buyer(s)” or “borrower(s)” on the HUD-1 Closing Statement or equivalent official closing statement. All buyers must sign a Rebate Agreement before any rebate will be issued. This rebate program is only available where permitted under state and federal law and when not otherwise prohibited by the buyer’s lender(s). There may be tax consequences to the rebate. If you need legal or tax advice, you should consult with the appropriate professional. Offer subject to conditions, limitations, exclusions, modifications, and/or discontinuation without notice.