1635 LANGHORNE NEWTOWN RD, LANGHORNE, PA 19047$310,000
DescriptionBuilt in 1964 and known as “The King House” by the original owner and then purchased by The George School in 1987 who sold it to the current owners in 1999. This home has been lovingly preserved and cared for!! H/W floors t/o, sunroom, library w/solid cherry blt-in shelving & f/p w/ Mercer tiles. Formal l.r. & d.r. w/ crown molding. New vinyl siding, att. 2 car gar. & SO much more!! Privacy, but close to shopping and major hwys. Settlement subject to 30 day notice to tenants.
- New Construction: N
- Property Condition: Average+
- Design: 2-Story
- Exterior: Vinyl Siding
- Farm: N
- Land Only: N
- Land SQFT: 23087
- Land Use Code: Sfr
- Lot Description: FrontYard,RearYard,SideYard(s)
- Lot Dimensions: 137 X 189
- Parking: Drvwy/Off Str
- Swimming Pool: No
- Pool Type: NoPool
- Porch Deck: Patio
- Story List: Lower 1,Main,Upper 1
- Includes: All appliances
- Room List: Living Room,Dining Room,Bedroom-Master,Bedroom-Second,Bedroom-Third,Bedroom-Fourth,Kitchen,Family Rm,Other Room 1,Other Room 2,Den/Stdy/Lib,Sun/Florida Room,Util/MudRoom
- Interior Features: 9Ft+Ceiling,BayWindow,StallShower
- Basement: Y
- Basement Type: Full,Unfinished
- Garage Type: Attached,GarDoorOpner
- Garage Spaces: 2-CarGarage
- Heating: Oil,Forced Air
- Hot Water: Oil,S/W Changeover
- Cooling: Central A/C
- Central Air: Y
- Cooking Fuel: ElecCooking
- Fireplace: Y
- Fireplace Count: OneFP
- Flooring: Wood,Tile/Brick,StoneFl
- Handicap: None
Water & Sewer
- Water: Public
- Sewer or Septic: Public Sewer
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Home Marketsite participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.©2018 TREND, all rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This data is updated throughout the day. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.
PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status, or national origin.
Discover 1635 LANGHORNE NEWTOWN RD, LANGHORNE – Listed at $310,000 located in Neshaminy schools with 2548 square feet of space in 19047.
Property Tax ID: 22-005-005-002.
MLS#: 4175520 Beds: 4 Baths: 3 SqFt: 2548 Acre(s): 0.53
Come make this home yours. Schedule your Showing today.
Call Us toll-free @ 866-502-LIST
Property has SOLD!
- Property Type: Residential
- Type: Detached
- Style: Colonial
- County: BUCKS
- School District: Neshaminy
- Subdivision: NONE AVAILABLE
- Property Age: 39
- Status: SOLD
- Listed on: 2003-02-04
- MLS #: 4175520
- Taxes: 5484.00