999 E HAINES ST, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19138$600,000
DescriptionSplendid Tudor Revival stone manor home located in beautiful Awbury Arboretum in East Germantown. 5-6 bedrooms including several suites with 4 1/2 baths. 8 fireplaces. Tasteful renovations: new kitchen, 3 new bathrooms, fully converted 2-story garage into separate residence for au pair, in-law, office or rental possibilities, new heater. All set on 2 1/2 acres of green, gardened grounds immediately adjacent to the historic Awbury Arboretum. Property listed on both National and Philadelphia Historic registers.
- New Construction: N
- Property Condition: Average+
- Design: 2-Story
- Exterior: Stone
- Exterior Features: Sidewalks,StreetLights,Fencing,ExteriorLght
- Electric Service: 200-300AmpEl,CircBreakers
- Farm: N
- Land Only: N
- Land SQFT: 112280
- Land Use Code: C38
- Lot Description: LevelLot,OpenLot,FrontYard,RearYard,SideYard(s)
- Lot Dimensions: 225X500
- Lot Number: 86
- Parking: 3+CarParking,Drvwy/Off Str
- Swimming Pool: No
- Pool Type: NoPool
- Porch Deck: Patio
- Roof: PitchedRoof,ShingleRoof
- Story List: Main,Upper 1
- Structure List: 2ndHouse
- Includes: Refrigerator/Washer/Dryer/Dehumidifier
- Room List: Living Room,Dining Room,Bedroom-Master,Bedroom-Second,Bedroom-Third,Bedroom-Fourth,Kitchen,Family Rm,Other Room 1,Other Room 2,Other Room 3,Den/Stdy/Lib,Other Room 4
- Interior Features: Cathedral/Va,9Ft+Ceiling,Stain/LeadGl,ExposedBeams,StallShower
- Attics: WalkUpAttic,FlooredAttic
- Basement: Y
- Basement Type: Full,Unfinished
- Foundation: StoneFound
- Garage Spaces: NoGarage
- Heating: Gas,Forced Air
- Hot Water: Natural Gas
- Cooling: None
- Central Air: N
- Cooking Fuel: GasCooking
- Fireplace: Y
- Fireplace Count: Three+FPs
- Fireplace Features: LR/GRFireP,FamRoomFireP,MainBedFireP,DinRoomFireP
- Flooring: Wood
- Handicap: None
Water & Sewer
- Water: Public
- Sewer or Septic: Public Sewer
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Home Marketsite participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.©2018 TREND, all rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This data is updated throughout the day. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.
PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status, or national origin.
Discover 999 E HAINES ST, PHILADELPHIA – Listed at $600,000 located in Philadelphia schools with 9156 square feet of space in 19138.
Property Tax ID: 592014900.
MLS#: 4598422 Beds: 6 Baths: 4 / 1 SqFt: 9156 Acre(s): 2.58
Come make this home yours. Schedule your Showing today.
Call Us toll-free @ 866-502-LIST
Sorry, there are no listings available at this time
Property has SOLD!
- Property Type: Residential
- Type: Detached
- Style: Tudor
- County: PHILADELPHIA
- School District: Philadelphia
- Subdivision: GERMANTOWN
- Property Age: 91
- Status: SOLD
- Listed on: 2005-07-18
- MLS #: 4598422
- Taxes: 7516.00