154 HILLCREST AVE, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19118$1,196,000
DescriptionTruly stunning French Normandy overlooking Morris Arboretum Gardens. Built in 1925 by Willing, Sims, and Talbutt for Charles Willing. This stone home with red tile roof and Samuel Yellin iron work sits on over an acre of lovely gardens. The flagstone terraces and stone walls create wonderful outdoor living spaces. The dramatic step down living room has a decorative ceiling, built in bookcases and a fireplace. The home has three more fireplaces including one in grand main suite. A beautiful solarium with brick floors overlooks private rear gardens. Newly renovated gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, new main bath, new central air conditioning, new furnace. Property is comprised of two separate parcels, 154 Hillcrest which is .96 acres and is taxed at $10,155 and 160 Hillcrest which is .50 acres and is taxed at $2,303.
- New Construction: N
- Property Condition: Average+
- Design: 3+Story
- Exterior: Stone
- Exterior Features: ExteriorLght
- Farm: N
- Land Only: N
- Land SQFT: 42000
- Land Use Code: D48
- Lot Description: FrontYard,RearYard
- Lot Dimensions: 191X220
- Lot Number: 124
- Parking: 3+CarParking,Drvwy/Off Str
- Swimming Pool: No
- Pool Type: NoPool
- Roof: PitchedRoof,Tile
- Story List: Lower 1,Main,Upper 1
- Room List: Living Room,Dining Room,Bedroom-Master,Bedroom-Second,Bedroom-Third,Bedroom-Fourth,Kitchen,Other Room 1,Other Room 2,Other Room 3,Sun/Florida Room
- Interior Features: SecuritySys,Cathedral/Va,9Ft+Ceiling,CeilngFan(s),CableTVWired,Wet/DryBar,StallShower
- Basement: Y
- Basement Type: Full,OutSide/WlkO,Fully Finished,Partial Finished
- Garage Type: Attached
- Garage Spaces: 3-CarGarage
- Heating: Gas,Hot Water,Forced Air,Baseboard
- Hot Water: Natural Gas
- Cooling: Central A/C
- Central Air: Y
- Cooking Fuel: GasCooking
- Fireplace: Y
- Fireplace Count: Three+FPs
- Fireplace Features: MarbleFirePl,LR/GRFireP,MainBedFireP
- Flooring: Wood,Fully Carpeted,Tile/Brick
- Handicap: None
Water & Sewer
- Water: Public
- Sewer or Septic: OnSiteSeptic
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Home Marketsite participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.©2018 TREND, all rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This data is updated throughout the day. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.
PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status, or national origin.
Discover 154 HILLCREST AVE, PHILADELPHIA – Listed at $1,196,000 located in Philadelphia schools with 4225 square feet of space in 19118.
Property Tax ID: 091143000.
MLS#: 5029245 Beds: 5 Baths: 4 / 1 SqFt: 4225 Acre(s): 0.96
Come make this home yours. Schedule your Showing today.
Call Us toll-free @ 866-502-LIST
Property has SOLD!
- Property Type: Residential
- Type: Detached
- Style: French,Normandy
- County: PHILADELPHIA
- School District: Philadelphia
- Subdivision: CHESTNUT HILL
- Property Age: 82
- Status: SOLD
- Listed on: 2007-06-26
- MLS #: 5029245
- Taxes: 10155.00