Lot 27 MEADOW WOOD AVE, POTTSTOWN, PA 19465$375,000
DescriptionBUILDER SAYS SELL!! Quick Delivery on this gorgeous LEXINGTON MODEL with all the Bells and Whistles! Rear Stair Case . . 2 Story Family Room with Wall of Windows. Still time to pick your carpeting! Great Home Site Backing to Open Space! Other models available with 90 Day Delivery. Picture is of a LEXINGTON with 3 car garage at another development. At Cedar Mill Crossing the LEXINGTON has a 2 car garage.
- New Construction: Y
- Property Condition: Average+
- Exterior: Vinyl Siding
- Exterior Features: Sidewalks,Street Lights,Exterior Lighting
- Builder: JOHN GARIS HOMES
- Electric Service: Underground,200+ Amp Service
- Land Only: N
- Land Use Code: resi
- Lot Dimensions: 00X00
- Parking: 2-Car Parking,Attached,Garage
- Porch Deck: Porch(es)
- Subdivision: CEDAR MILL
- RFactor Ceilings: R38
- RFactor Walls: R13
- Roof: Shingle
- Story List: Lower 1,Main,Upper 1
- Room List: Living Room,Dining Room,Master Bedroom,Bedroom 2,Bedroom 3,Kitchen,Family Room,Bedroom 1,Other,Attic
- Interior Features: Master Bath(s),Kitchen – Island,Dining Area
- Appliances: Cooktop,Oven – Wall,Oven – Self Cleaning,Dishwasher,Disposal
- Attics: AccessPanel
- Basement: Y
- Basement Type: Full,Unfinished
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Garage Type: Attached
- Garage Spaces: 2.00
- Heating: Propane,Forced Air
- Hot Water: Natural Gas
- Cooling: Y
- Central Air: Y
- Cooking Fuel: ElecCooking
- Entrance: Foyer
- Fireplace: Y
- Fireplace Count: 1
- Fireplace Features: Marble,Gas/Propane
- Flooring: Wood,Fully Carpeted,Vinyl,Tile/Brick
- Handicap: None
- Wall Ceilings: 9’+ Ceilings
Water & Sewer
- Water: Public
- Sewer or Septic: Public Sewer
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Home Marketsite participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.©2018 TREND, all rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This data is updated throughout the day. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.
PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status, or national origin.
Discover Lot 27 MEADOW WOOD AVE, POTTSTOWN – Listed at $375,000 located in OWEN J ROBERTS schools with 2900 square feet of space in 19465.
Property Tax ID: 00000.
MLS#: 5125619 Beds: 4 Baths: 2 / 1 SqFt: 2900
Come make this home yours. Schedule your Showing today.
Call Us toll-free @ 866-502-LIST
Sorry, there are no listings available at this time
Property has SOLD!
- Property Type: Residential
- Type: Single Family Residence
- Style: Colonial
- County: CHESTER
- School District: OWEN J ROBERTS
- Subdivision: CEDAR MILL
- Status: SOLD
- Listed on: 2007-09-14
- Days on Market: 1
- Bright MLS#: 1003264873
- MLS #: 5125619
- Taxes: 0.00