17 HICKORY DR, DOYLESTOWN, PA 18901$1,100,000
DescriptionElegance. Grandeur. History. The wonderful aura of Colonial history is abundant on this private estate in Doylestown Borough. Original field-stone walls accent modern living spaces with high ceilings, and abundant windows. A seamless evolution of classic details and modern amenities, the home has been thoughtfully maintained and upgraded through its life and is ready for a modern family. The new kitchen featuring Wolf Appliances and ample custom cabinetry will excite the most discerning chef. A delightful house for entertaining, the open floor plan flows seamlessly along a wall of windows from the eat-in kitchen, through the dining room, family room, and living room. Natural light abounds and invites you to the home’s amazing outdoor living spaces including the court-yard patio with gas hook-ups and natural privacy. 3 wood-burning fireplaces, random width hardwood floors, and extensive custom woodworking compliment the entire main level. A 2009 2-story addition expanded the kitchen and added a first-floor master bedroom and walk-in closet with wood floors and windows galore over-looking mature trees and beautiful scenery. The en-suite master bath features high-end fixtures, tiled shower and soaking tub. Two staircases lead upstairs where you will find 4 additional bedrooms including 2 guest suites featuring dual walk-in closets and bathrooms en-suite. The versatile floorplan allows for home occupation, comfortable long term guests, in-laws or au-pairs. The original barn still graces the property and offers a spacious 3-car garage, and amazing potential for studio space, gallery, large gatherings and more. Originally conveyed by William Penn to Bucks County’s earliest settlers, one of the original owners sheltered and cared for General Washington and his troops on their way to Trenton. This is your chance to own part of Bucks County’s History.
- New Construction: N
- Property Condition: Average+
- Design: 2-Story
- Exterior: Wood,Stone
- Exterior Features: Fencing
- Farm: N
- Land Only: N
- Land SQFT: 125453
- Land Use Code: 1018
- Lot Dimensions: 0X0
- Lot Number: 014-001
- Parking: 3+CarParking,Drvwy/Off Str,Private
- Swimming Pool: No
- Pool Type: NoPool
- Porch Deck: Patio,Porch
- Roof: Slate
- Story List: Main,Upper 1
- Structure List: Shed,Barn/FarmBld,SpringHouse
- Room List: Living Room,Dining Room,Bedroom-Master,Bedroom-Second,Bedroom-Third,Bedroom-Fourth,Kitchen,Family Rm,Other Room 1,Other Room 2,Other Room 3,Den/Stdy/Lib,Sun/Florida Room,Great Room,In-Law/auPair/Ste,Professional Off,Workshop,Game/MediaRm,Util/MudRoom,Laundry Room
- Interior Features: SecuritySys,9Ft+Ceiling,ExposedBeams,StallShower,Energy Efficient Windows,Replacement Windows
- Attics: WalkUpAttic
- Basement: Y
- Basement Type: Full,Unfinished,OutSide/WlkO
- Garage Type: Detached,GarDoorOpner,Oversizedgar
- Garage Spaces: 3-CarGarage
- Heating: Oil,Forced Air,Energy Efficient Heating System,Programmable Thermostat
- Hot Water: Oil,S/W Changeover
- Cooling: Central A/C,Energy Efficient Cooling System
- Central Air: Y
- Cooking Fuel: GasCooking
- Fireplace: Y
- Fireplace Count: TwoFirePl
- Fireplace Features: BrickFirePl,StoneFirePl,LR/GRFireP,FamRoomFireP,MainBedFireP
- Flooring: Wood,StoneFl
- Handicap: MoblImprMods
Water & Sewer
- Water: Public
- Sewer or Septic: Public Sewer
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Home Marketsite participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.©2018 TREND, all rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This data is updated throughout the day. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.
PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status, or national origin.
Discover 17 HICKORY DR, DOYLESTOWN – Listed at $1,100,000 located in Central Bucks schools with 5800 square feet of space in 18901.
Property Tax ID: 08-013-014-001.
MLS#: 6530424 Beds: 5 Baths: 4 / 1 SqFt: 5800 Acre(s): 2.88
Come make this home yours. Schedule your Showing today.
Call Us toll-free @ 866-502-LIST
Sorry, there are no listings available at this time
Property has SOLD!
- Property Type: Residential
- Type: Detached
- Style: Farm House
- County: BUCKS
- School District: Central Bucks
- Subdivision: DOYLESTOWN BORO
- Property Age: 289
- Status: SOLD
- Listed on: 2015-03-06
- MLS #: 6530424
- Taxes: 11394.00