239 W RIVERWOODS DR, NEW HOPE, PA 18938$549,000
DescriptionExceptional home in the sought after Riverwoods Community. Walking distance to the Historic Towns of New Hope and Lambertville with the Delaware River in between, offering restaurants, hiking trails, theatres and lots of shopping.. This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is waiting for new buyers to move right-in. First floor has soaring ceiling in Entrance Foyer, formal living room, family room with wall of windows and fireplace, French doors lead from family room to large deck, totally updated kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances with separate breakfast area and a very large formal dining room. The large Master bedroom suite has a spacious walk-in closet and a private bath with double sinks, soaking tub and stall shower. 3 Additional bedrooms and full bath complete the upper level. New Carpeting throughout. The day light walkout basement has a slider door that leads out to a patio and your lush garden, could easily be finished adding additional living space. Yard is tastefully designed with many specimen trees. Seller is offering a one year basic AHS Home warranty to buyer.
- New Construction: N
- Property Condition: Average+
- Exterior: Stucco
- Exterior Features: Sidewalks,Street Lights
- Builder: HERITAGE
- Electric Service: Underground
- Land Only: N
- Land Use Code: 1001
- Lot Description: Corner,Sloping,Open
- Lot Dimensions: 173X111
- Lot Number: 198
- Parking: 3+ Car Parking,Off Street,Attached,Garage,Inside Access,Garage Door Opener
- Porch Deck: Deck(s),Patio(s)
- Subdivision: RIVERWOODS
- Roof: Pitched,Shingle
- Story List: Main,Upper 1
- Includes: Refridgerator, Washer, Dryer, Light Fixtures And Blinds
- Room List: Living Room,Dining Room,Master Bedroom,Bedroom 2,Bedroom 3,Kitchen,Family Room,Bedroom 1,Laundry,Other,Attic
- Interior Features: Master Bath(s),Butlers Pantry,CeilngFan(s),Stall Shower,Dining Area
- Appliances: Oven – Self Cleaning,Dishwasher,Disposal
- Attics: AccessPanel
- Basement: Y
- Basement Type: Full,OutSide/WlkO
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Garage Type: Attached,InsideAccess,GarDoorOpner
- Garage Spaces: 2.00
- Heating: Gas,Forced Air
- Hot Water: Natural Gas
- Cooling: Y
- Central Air: Y
- Cooking Fuel: GasCooking
- Entrance: Center Hall
- Fireplace: Y
- Fireplace Count: 1
- Flooring: Wood,Fully Carpeted,Tile/Brick
- Handicap: None
- Wall Ceilings: Cathedral Ceilings,9’+ Ceilings
Water & Sewer
- Water: Public
- Sewer or Septic: Public Sewer
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Home Marketsite participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.©2018 TREND, all rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This data is updated throughout the day. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.
PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status, or national origin.
Discover 239 W RIVERWOODS DR, NEW HOPE – Listed at $549,000 located in NEW HOPE-SOLEBURY schools with 2908 square feet of space in 18938.
Property Tax ID: 27-008-198.
MLS#: 6532276 Beds: 4 Baths: 2 / 1 SqFt: 2908 Acre(s): 0.22
Come make this home yours. Schedule your Showing today.
Call Us toll-free @ 866-502-LIST
Sorry, there are no listings available at this time
Property has SOLD!
- Property Type: Residential
- Type: Single Family Residence
- Style: Colonial
- County: BUCKS
- School District: NEW HOPE-SOLEBURY
- Subdivision: RIVERWOODS
- Building Name: BRIARWOOD
- Property Age: 17
- Status: SOLD
- Listed on: 2015-03-08
- Days on Market: 452
- Bright MLS#: 1002566789
- MLS #: 6532276
- Taxes: 6723.00