133 SHILLING AVE #QD#017, MALVERN, PA 19355$469,995
DescriptionREDUCED PRICING – Fantastic Value! Luxurious Semi-Custom Homes in Malvern PA. This Quick Delivery Home is Available in 45 Days! Features: Wrap Around Front Porch. Fantastic Floor Plan with Large First Floor Study. Nine Foot Basement, First and Second Floor. Oak Main Stairs Overlooking the Gathering Room. Hardwood Flooring. Gourmet Kitchen with Built-Ins. Granite Tops and Stainless Steel Appliances. Double Wall Oven. Cooktop. Vented Microwave. Courtyard Entry via French Door. Beautiful Main Bedroom Suite. Two additional large bedrooms. Second Floor Laundry Room with Tub. Plumbing in Basement for future Full Bathroom. Backing to Woods. Attached 2 Car Garages with Door Openers, Plenty of Guest Parking. Community Fitness Trails Connects to the Famed Horseshoe Trail ending in Valley Forge Park. Great Valley School District, one of the highest rated schools in the Nation. Built by award winning Custom Home Builder Southdown Homes. Outstanding Home Designs, Quality & Service. Rated A+ by BBB. Conveniently Located Near: the PA Turnpike / Route 202, Great Valley Corporate Centers. Minutes from Valley Forge, King of Prussia, Paoli, Berwyn, West Chester and the Airport. Amtrak & Septa Train service. Model Homes Open All Week from 11-5 or by Appointment. Note: Some photos may be from other furnished models, or of other similar home designs. Pictures included to conceptualize how the home can be decorated. NOTE: Association Fee also Includes Blanket Fire & Extended Insurance Coverage. Ask for details.
- New Construction: Y
- Property Condition: Average+
- Exterior: Brick
- Exterior Features: Sidewalks,Street Lights,Play Equipment
- Builder: SOUTHDOWN HOMES LP
- Electric Service: Underground,200+ Amp Service,Circuit Breakers
- Land Only: N
- Lot Dimensions: 0X0
- Lot Number: 17
- Parking: 2-Car Parking,Street,Off Street,Attached,Garage,Inside Access,Garage Door Opener
- Porch Deck: Patio(s),Porch(es)
- Subdivision: PICKERING CROSSING
- RFactor Ceilings: R38
- RFactor Walls: R19
- Roof: Pitched,Shingle,Metal
- Story List: Main,Upper 1
- Includes: Note: Association Fee Includes Blanket Fire & Extended Ins. Coverage.
- Interior Features: Master Bath(s),Kitchen – Island,Butlers Pantry,Sprinkler System,Dining Area
- Appliances: Cooktop,Oven – Wall,Oven – Double,Oven – Self Cleaning,Dishwasher,Disposal,Energy Efficient Appliances,Built-In Microwave
- Attics: AccessPanel
- Basement: Y
- Basement Type: Full
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Garage Type: Attached,InsideAccess,GarDoorOpner
- Garage Spaces: 2.00
- Heating: Gas,Forced Air,Energy Star Heating System
- Hot Water: Natural Gas
- Cooling: Y
- Central Air: Y
- Cooking Fuel: GasCooking
- Entrance: Living Room
- Fireplace: Y
- Fireplace Count: 1
- Fireplace Features: Gas/Propane
- Flooring: Wood,Fully Carpeted,Vinyl,Tile/Brick
- Handicap: None
- Wall Ceilings: Cathedral Ceilings,9’+ Ceilings
Water & Sewer
- Water: Public
- Sewer or Septic: Public Sewer
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Home Marketsite participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.©2018 TREND, all rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This data is updated throughout the day. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.
PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status, or national origin.
Discover 133 SHILLING AVE #QD#017, MALVERN – Listed at $469,995 located in GREAT VALLEY schools with 3127 square feet of space in 19355.
Property Tax ID: 35-04-0049-0017.
MLS#: 6546171 Beds: 3 Baths: 2 / 1 SqFt: 3127
Come make this home yours. Schedule your Showing today.
Call Us toll-free @ 866-502-LIST
Sorry, there are no listings available at this time
Property has SOLD!
- Property Type: Residential
- Type: Townhouse
- Style: Colonial
- County: CHESTER
- School District: GREAT VALLEY
- Subdivision: PICKERING CROSSING
- Building Name: D
- Street Unit Number: QD#017
- Status: SOLD
- Listed on: 2015-04-03
- Days on Market: 414
- Bright MLS#: 1003568125
- MLS #: 6546171
- Taxes: 0.00