3531 BYRON DR, DOYLESTOWN, PA 18902$799,000
DescriptionThis beautifully appointed brick front Federal colonial in Buckingham Woods offers great amenities, wonderful curb appeal with stacked stone wall and perennial gardens. Enter into a large foyer with 2 story curved staircase flanked by the formal dining room and formal living room. Beautiful re-finished hardwood floors throughout most of the main level. Enjoy entertaining and cooking meals in the updated kitchen with large island, upgraded appliances, granite counters and a large pantry. Sit back and relax in the expanded family room with views of the pool. The study is conveniently located just off the family room. Upstairs the expansive master bedroom offers a large walk-in closet, newly updated master bath with Jacuzzi tub, separate sinks and shower. Three large bedrooms with ample closet space, completely renovated hall bath and princess suite complete the second floor. The full finished walk out basement offers loads of space for entertaining with a full bar, gas fireplace for those cold wintery nights, easy access to the pool and new deck for barbecues and poolside fun! New 2 zone High Efficiency Carrier Infinty Heating and Cooling System, newer hotwater heater and much more. Walk to 2 parks. A quick drive to Doylestown Borough, New Hope and Lambertville. Award-winning Central Bucks Schools. Truly a spectacular home you will want to call your own. Come take a look for yourself!
- New Construction: N
- Property Condition: Average+
- Exterior: Vinyl Siding,Brick
- Builder: TOLL BROTHERS
- Electric Service: 200+ Amp Service
- Land Only: N
- Land Use Code: 1001
- Lot Description: Level,Open,Trees/Wooded,Front Yard,Rear Yard,SideYard(s)
- Lot Dimensions: 0X0
- Lot Number: 090
- Parking: 3+ Car Parking,Attached,Garage,Garage Door Opener
- Pool Type: In Ground,In Ground
- Porch Deck: Deck(s)
- Subdivision: BUCKINGHAM WOODS
- Roof: Pitched,Shingle
- Story List: Main,Upper 1
- Structure List: Shed
- Includes: Fridge + More, Ask Agent For Complete List Of Inclusions
- Interior Features: Master Bath(s),Kitchen – Island,Butlers Pantry,Skylight(s),CeilngFan(s),Dining Area
- Appliances: Cooktop,Oven – Wall,Oven – Double,Oven – Self Cleaning,Dishwasher,Disposal,Trash Compactor
- Attics: AccessPanel
- Basement: Y
- Basement Type: Full,OutSide/WlkO,Fully Finished
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Garage Type: Attached,GarDoorOpner
- Garage Spaces: 3.00
- Heating: Heat Pump – Gas BackUp,Forced Air
- Hot Water: Natural Gas
- Cooling: Y
- Central Air: Y
- Cooking Fuel: GasCooking
- Entrance: Foyer
- Fireplace: Y
- Fireplace Count: 2
- Fireplace Features: BrickFirePl
- Flooring: Wood,Fully Carpeted,Tile/Brick
- Handicap: None
- Wall Ceilings: Cathedral Ceilings,9’+ Ceilings
Water & Sewer
- Water: Public
- Sewer or Septic: Public Sewer
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Home Marketsite participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.©2018 TREND, all rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This data is updated throughout the day. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.
PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status, or national origin.
Discover 3531 BYRON DR, DOYLESTOWN – Listed at $799,000 located in CENTRAL BUCKS schools with 4000 square feet of space in 18902.
Property Tax ID: 06-062-090.
MLS#: 6554552 Beds: 5 Baths: 3 / 1 SqFt: 4000 Acre(s): 1.02
Come make this home yours. Schedule your Showing today.
Call Us toll-free @ 866-502-LIST
Sorry, there are no listings available at this time
Property has SOLD!
- Property Type: Residential
- Type: Single Family Residence
- Style: Colonial
- County: BUCKS
- School District: CENTRAL BUCKS
- Subdivision: BUCKINGHAM WOODS
- Property Age: 18
- Status: SOLD
- Listed on: 2015-04-16
- Days on Market: 584
- Bright MLS#: 1002569677
- MLS #: 6554552
- Taxes: 11700.00