24 KNIGHTS BRIDGE WAY, LANDENBERG, PA 19350$749,000
DescriptionBack to Active after buyer financing issues. Priced Below 2015 Appraised Value! Located on a cul-de-sac and next to community common ground, this elegant, custom built Wilkinson home offers privacy while still in a great neighborhood. The owners have improved this home in many ways and pride of ownership shows throughout. With extensive hardwood floors, double crown & chair rail molding, the attention to detail is evident throughout. The custom designed remodeled kitchen is sure to delight the cook and is perfect for entertaining with a 6 burner GE Monogram stove, a wall oven & microwave, a butler’s pantry with a 2 zone wine refrigerator and granite throughout. The adjacent breakfast area looks out over the deck and beautifully landscaped rear yard. A dramatic two story family room features a wood burning fireplace and great views. The large formal dining room with glistening hardwood floors opens to a semi-enclosed patio with wonderful views of the property. The large conservatory features many windows with great views and a gas fireplace. The office has beautiful built in bookcases and cabinets. Upstairs is a spectacular Master Bedroom suite with vaulted ceilings, accent lighting and an attached sitting room, warm evenings are ensured with the 3 sided fireplace shared by both rooms. The large Master Bath with whirlpool tub and a large stall shower with 2 shower heads will be appreciated as will the large walk in closet which has an extensive custom closet storage system. There is a second bedroom with full bath and a Jack and Jill third and fourth bedroom. All bedrooms have ceiling fans and wonderful views of this spectacular property. The finished lower level is great for family fun and parties. There are lots of windows, a media room, exercise area, a full wet bar with bar stools and access to the rear yard and pool area. The heated pool features a diving rock, a separate hot tub, extensive patio areas around the pool and an outdoor kitchen. In additional to the attached 3 car garage there is a detached 2 car garage that has a finished loft space above with a full bath, perfect for many uses. This exceptional property is located in the award winning Avon Grove School District with nearby parks, playgrounds and easy access to nature trails of White Clay Creek Park. *Seller is Licensed PA Real Estate Agent.
- New Construction: N
- Property Condition: Average+
- Exterior: Stucco
- Building Orientation: Northeast
- Electric Service: 200+ Amp Service
- Land Only: N
- Land Use Code: R10
- Lot Description: Cul-de-sac,Level,Open,Front Yard,Rear Yard,SideYard(s)
- Lot Dimensions: 0 X 0 X 0
- Lot Number: 0016.0900
- Parking: 3+ Car Parking,Off Street,Attached,Garage,Detached,Inside Access,Garage Door Opener
- Pool Type: In Ground,In Ground
- Porch Deck: Deck(s),Patio(s)
- Subdivision: WHITE CLAY GLEN
- Roof: Pitched,Shingle
- Story List: Lower 1,Main,Upper 1
- Structure List: 2ndGarage
- Includes: See Inclusions In Documents
- Interior Features: Master Bath(s),Kitchen – Island,CeilngFan(s),WhirlPool/HotTub,Water Treat System,Wet/Dry Bar,Intercom,Stall Shower,Dining Area
- Appliances: Built-In Range,Oven – Wall,Oven – Self Cleaning,Dishwasher,Built-In Microwave
- Attics: AccessPanel
- Basement: Y
- Basement Type: Full,OutSide/WlkO,Fully Finished
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Garage Type: Attached,Detached,InsideAccess,GarDoorOpner
- Heating: Propane,Hot Water,Zoned
- Hot Water: Propane
- Cooling: Y
- Central Air: Y
- Cooking Fuel: PropCooking
- Entrance: Foyer
- Fireplace: N
- Fireplace Features: Marble,Gas/Propane
- Flooring: Wood,Fully Carpeted,Tile/Brick
- Handicap: None
- Wall Ceilings: Cathedral Ceilings,9’+ Ceilings
Water & Sewer
- Water: Well
- Sewer or Septic: On Site Septic
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Home Marketsite participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.©2018 TREND, all rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This data is updated throughout the day. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.
PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status, or national origin.
Discover 24 KNIGHTS BRIDGE WAY, LANDENBERG – Listed at $749,000 located in AVON GROVE schools with 5304 square feet of space in 19350.
Property Tax ID: 73-04 -0016.0900.
MLS#: 6555477 Beds: 4 Baths: 5 / 1 SqFt: 5304 Acre(s): 5.14
Come make this home yours. Schedule your Showing today.
Call Us toll-free @ 866-502-LIST
Sorry, there are no listings available at this time
Property has SOLD!
- Property Type: Residential
- Type: Single Family Residence
- Style: Colonial
- County: CHESTER
- School District: AVON GROVE
- Subdivision: WHITE CLAY GLEN
- Property Age: 14
- Status: SOLD
- Listed on: 2015-04-16
- Days on Market: 477
- Bright MLS#: 1003568545
- MLS #: 6555477
- Taxes: 15559.00