605 FLORENCE AVE, JENKINTOWN, PA 19046$339,900
DescriptionLARGE REDUCTION…SELLER SAYS SELL! This beautiful home on a picturesque street within two blocks of the acclaimed Jenkintown Schools and playground has been features in the Philadelphia Inquirer Haven Section and was also part of the Jenkintown Library House Tour. Its charming front porch gives an aura of lazy summers in romantic Cape May; while its interior features the rich, warm beauty of newly finished hard wood floors. The large, finished basement with white cabinetry and counter tops is ready for the storage of crafts, toys, and family treasures; while a huge walk-in cedar closet offers additional storage. This room offers a great space for family movies, games, parties, office space or a playroom. The possibilities reach as far as your imagination allows. The rear of the house encourages peace and serenity on a patio surrounded by greenery and a hydrangea grade. This lovely smoke-free home greets visitors with a bright and airy welcome as soon as you enter through the front door. It is within walking distance to the Jenkintown Train Station, the Borough shopping district, many fine local restaurants and the Hiway Movie Theater. This delightful home is a must see. Please feel free to make an appointment and enjoy visiting.
- New Construction: N
- Property Condition: Average+
- Exterior: Vinyl Siding
- Exterior Features: Sidewalks,Street Lights
- Electric Service: 200+ Amp Service
- Land Only: N
- Land Use Code: 1101
- Lot Description: Front Yard,Rear Yard
- Lot Dimensions: 60
- Lot Number: 027
- Parking: 3+ Car Parking,Detached,Garage,Garage Door Opener
- Porch Deck: Patio(s),Porch(es)
- Subdivision: JENKINTOWN
- Roof: Pitched
- Story List: Main,Upper 1
- Includes: Ref, Wash, Dry, Micro, Freezer, Kitchen Table/Seating, Safe.
- Room List: Living Room,Dining Room,Master Bedroom,Bedroom 2,Bedroom 3,Kitchen,Family Room,Bedroom 1,Laundry,Other,Attic
- Interior Features: Kitchen – Island,CeilngFan(s),Attic/House Fan,Kitchen – Eat-In
- Appliances: Built-In Range,Dishwasher,Disposal
- Attics: WalkUpAttic,FlooredAttic
- Basement: Y
- Basement Type: Full,OutSide/WlkO,Fully Finished
- Garage Type: Detached,GarDoorOpner
- Garage Spaces: 2.00
- Heating: Oil,Forced Air
- Hot Water: Electric
- Cooling: Y
- Central Air: Y
- Cooking Fuel: ElecCooking
- Entrance: Living Room
- Fireplace: Y
- Fireplace Count: 1
- Fireplace Features: BrickFirePl
- Flooring: Wood,Fully Carpeted
- Handicap: None
Water & Sewer
- Water: Public
- Sewer or Septic: Public Sewer
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Home Marketsite participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.©2018 TREND, all rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This data is updated throughout the day. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.
PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status, or national origin.
Discover 605 FLORENCE AVE, JENKINTOWN – Listed at $339,900 located in JENKINTOWN schools with 2076 square feet of space in 19046.
Property Tax ID: 10-00-00956-006.
MLS#: 6596667 Beds: 4 Baths: 1 / 1 SqFt: 2076 Acre(s): 0.17
Come make this home yours. Schedule your Showing today.
Call Us toll-free @ 866-502-LIST
Sorry, there are no listings available at this time
Property has SOLD!
- Property Type: Residential
- Type: Single Family Residence
- Style: Colonial
- County: MONTGOMERY
- School District: JENKINTOWN
- Subdivision: JENKINTOWN
- Property Age: 90
- Status: SOLD
- Listed on: 2015-06-18
- Days on Market: 226
- Bright MLS#: 1003467207
- MLS #: 6596667
- Taxes: 8553.00