916 BRUSHTOWN RD, LOWER GWYNEDD TWP, PA 19002$3,500,000
DescriptionThere is nothing this architectural landmark lacks. From mechanicals to aesthetic charm, this property represents the truly high water mark for design and finish and high quality living. Drive by once and you will always remember this striking home’s design. The sweeping drive leads to a fine masonry masterpiece. European influenced exterior design includes pebble and dash, stone, brick and solid timber features. Nestled among the most prestigious homes built over the last 20 years, this house is remarkable for its individual style and grace. The site allows a southern exposure to the rear “living” side of the home infusing the house interior and private outside living with sunlight all day long. A separate outbuilding allows for a sequestered parking area and a private, one bedroom apartment over the spare garage. The compound of buildings also includes a sumptuous pool cottage and gardener’s workhouse invoking the estate living of a bygone era. The landscape is perfectly maintained. A 62′ lap pool with waterfall spa and lovely terraces embrace the private side of the property. The house plan layout is the most luxurious set of living spaces you can imagine. From a first floor master bedroom / bathroom suite including a full workout gym and private library, to the high open main family/great room, exquisite private dining room and kitchen open to breakfast table and four season sun room, the feel is one of opulence. Thick wide doors and detailed doorway openings integrated with rich mill work forming shaped ceilings with multiple steps of crown trim. Indirect ceiling lighting highlight real gold leaf and faux finishes lending a sense of excitement to every room. The heavy timbers introduced on the exterior are found again in soaring timbered trusses in the vaulted and balcony overlooks inside. Artisanship in the wood finishes from mortise and tenon ceiling beams to rich kitchen cabinets and abundant mill work built-ins abound. The Mechanicals include full radiant floor heat augmenting the duel boiler fan-coil ambient air heating and cooling. The electronics bristle providing the hi-tech ease of sophisticated living. Endless recessed lighting, a full house sound system, security system with cameras, centralized lighting controls with command station. From a moisture proof basement design to high quality Pella windows, hand split cedar shingles and terne metal roofing with copper spouting, there is nothing this house requires for First Class livng!!!
- New Construction: N
- Exterior: Stucco,Brick,Stone
- Exterior Features: Lawn Sprinkler,Exterior Lighting,Outside Shower
- Electric Service: 200+ Amp Service,Circuit Breakers
- Fencing: Other
- Land Only: N
- Land Use Code: 1101
- Lot Description: Level,Open,Front Yard,Rear Yard,SideYard(s)
- Lot Dimensions: 332
- Lot Number: 048
- Parking: 2-Car Parking,Off Street,Attached,Garage,Detached,Inside Access,Garage Door Opener,3+ Car Parking
- Pool Type: In Ground,In Ground
- Porch Deck: Patio(s),Porch(es)
- Subdivision: GWYNEDD VALLEY
- Roof: Wood
- Story List: Main,Upper 1
- Structure List: 2ndGarage,2ndHouse,Barn/FarmBld
- Room List: Living Room,Dining Room,Master Bedroom,Bedroom 2,Bedroom 3,Kitchen,Bedroom 1,Laundry,Other,Attic
- Interior Features: Master Bath(s),Kitchen – Island,Butlers Pantry,Skylight(s),CeilngFan(s),Sprinkler System,Air Filter System,2nd Kitchen,Exposed Beams,Stall Shower
- Appliances: Built-In Range,Oven – Wall,Oven – Double,Oven – Self Cleaning,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Disposal,Built-In Microwave
- Attics: AccessPanel
- Basement: Y
- Basement Type: Full,Fully Finished
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Garage Type: Attached,Detached,InsideAccess,GarDoorOpner
- Heating: Gas,Radiant
- Hot Water: Natural Gas
- Cooling: Y
- Central Air: Y
- Cooking Fuel: GasCooking
- Entrance: Center Hall
- Fireplace: N
- Fireplace Features: Marble
- Flooring: Wood,Fully Carpeted,Tile/Brick,Stone,Marble
- Handicap: None
- Wall Ceilings: Cathedral Ceilings,9’+ Ceilings
Water & Sewer
- Water: Public
- Sewer or Septic: Public Sewer
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Home Marketsite participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.©2018 TREND, all rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This data is updated throughout the day. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.
PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status, or national origin.
Discover 916 BRUSHTOWN RD, LOWER GWYNEDD TWP – Listed at $3,500,000 located in WISSAHICKON schools with 10271 square feet of space in 19002.
Property Tax ID: 39-00-00553-002.
MLS#: 6664167 Beds: 5 Baths: 6 / 1 SqFt: 10271 Acre(s): 3.30
Come make this home yours. Schedule your Showing today.
Call Us toll-free @ 866-502-LIST
Property has SOLD!
- Property Type: Residential
- Type: Single Family Residence
- Style: Colonial
- County: MONTGOMERY
- School District: WISSAHICKON
- Subdivision: GWYNEDD VALLEY
- Property Age: 13
- Status: SOLD
- Listed on: 2015-10-25
- Days on Market: 459
- Bright MLS#: 1003470209
- MLS #: 6664167
- Taxes: 42335.00