44 VALLEY RD, TAMAQUA, PA 18252$799,000
DescriptionIntroducing Casa del Vento, “House of the Wind.” Located at 44 Valley Road in the picturesque Lewistown Valley, 3,412 sq. ft. home rests on 12.18 acres of nutrient-rich grounds. Spanish/Mediterranean style, uniquely designed home boasts a vibrant apricot-haze exterior, complimented by a metal terracotta-colored roof. In addition to the aesthetics of the home, energy efficiency was a major factor in the design of the home, including a state-of-the-art mechanical room equipped geo-thermal system. Plus, radiant floor heat is installed in all tiled-floors throughout the entire home. As you climb the front entry staircase; complete with African mahogany handrails and bronze balusters, greeted by a single set of eight foot double doors to the main foyer. Once inside, your eyes are drawn to the eighteen foot custom cherry mantle equipped with entertainment accessibility and granite surround, gas fireplace. Additionally, you will observe the six foot diameter chandelier; equipped with pulley system for easy cleaning, open air floor plan, allowing views into both kitchen/dining room, as well as the loft area above. The gourmet kit includes a 54 handle custom cherry cabinet layout and grand island complete with granite countertops. Appliances include one refrigerator, dual dishwashers, dual wall oven with microwave above, 6 burner gas stove, two under counter refrigerator drawers. This four-bedroom home includes a first floor Master Suite with two walk-in closets, double-vanity sinks, whirlpool tub and large glass enclosed shower. Two additional bedrooms are located on the second floor and both include their own private full baths. Third bedroom also includes a glass sliding door leading to its own private balcony. Fourth and final bedroom is located on the lower level of the home. In addition to a guest bedroom with direct access to the pool area, lower level includes a large entertainment area, equipped with surround sound and projector screen. Both a fourth full bath and kitchenette are also located on the lower level. If the interior of the home was not enough, the exterior will only add to your bliss. With 360 views of the mountains, the backyard includes a full-house width veranda, 20″ x 40″ inground pool, outdoor cabana with full kitchen and outdoor bathroom and a regulation size sand volleyball court. Along with the main residence, this property is accompanied by a 2,400 sf garage/in-law suite at the base of the .10 mile driveway.
- New Construction: N
- Property Condition: Average+
- Design: 2-Story
- Exterior: Stucco
- Exterior Features: Hot Tub,Fencing,SatelliteDsh,ExteriorLght
- Electric Service: 200-300AmpEl
- Farm: N
- Land Only: N
- Land SQFT: 530561
- Land Use Code: 112
- Lot Description: LevelLot,OpenLot,Trees/Wooded,FrontYard,RearYard,SideYard(s)
- Lot Dimensions: 00
- Lot Number: 17(6)
- Parking: 3+CarParking,Drvwy/Off Str
- Swimming Pool: Yes
- Pool Type: InGroundPool
- Porch Deck: Deck,Patio,Porch,Balcony
- Roof: PitchedRoof,Tile
- Story List: Lower 1,Main,Upper 1
- Structure List: 2ndGarage,2ndHouse
- Room List: Living Room,Dining Room,Bedroom-Master,Bedroom-Second,Bedroom-Third,Bedroom-Fourth,Kitchen,Family Rm,Other Room 1,Great Room,Loft,Com/RetailSp,Game/MediaRm,Util/MudRoom,Laundry Room
- Interior Features: SecuritySys,Cathedral/Va,9Ft+Ceiling,CeilngFan(s),CableTVWired,StallShower,Energy Efficient Windows
- Attics: AccessPanel
- Basement: Y
- Basement Type: Full,OutSide/WlkO,Fully Finished
- Foundation: ConcreteFoun
- Garage Type: Attached,Detached,InsideAccess,GarDoorOpner,Oversizedgar
- Garage Spaces: 2-CarGarage
- Heating: Geothermal,Radiant,Zoned,Energy Efficient Heating System,Programmable Thermostat
- Hot Water: Electric
- Cooling: Central A/C,Geothermal Pump
- Central Air: Y
- Cooking Fuel: GasCooking,PropCooking
- Fireplace: Y
- Fireplace Count: OneFP
- Fireplace Features: FamRoomFireP,Gas/Propane
- Flooring: Wood,Fully Carpeted,Tile/Brick
- Handicap: None
Water & Sewer
- Water: Well
- Sewer or Septic: OnSiteSeptic
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Home Marketsite participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.©2018 TREND, all rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This data is updated throughout the day. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.
PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status, or national origin.
Discover 44 VALLEY RD, TAMAQUA – Listed at $799,000 located in St Clair schools with 3412 square feet of space in 18252.
Property Tax ID: 02-11-0017.006.
MLS#: 6665928 Beds: 4 Baths: 5 / 1 SqFt: 3412 Acre(s): 12.18
Come make this home yours. Schedule your Showing today.
Call Us toll-free @ 866-502-LIST
Property has SOLD!
- Property Type: Residential
- Type: Detached
- Style: Contemporary
- County: SCHUYLKILL
- School District: St Clair
- Subdivision: NONE AVAILABLE
- Property Age: 7
- Status: SOLD
- Listed on: 2015-10-28
- MLS #: 6665928
- Taxes: 10556.00