22 FAWN DR, SHILLINGTON, PA 19607$673,000
DescriptionThis is a stunning home with tremendous possibilities. It is a home within a home for in-laws, space for a home-based business with a separate entrance, and ample space for large or extended families and guests. It is conveniently situated in Angelica Woods close to Reading and Rts. 10 & 176. This quality custom home with a thoughtfully-designed, functional and configurable floor plan, boasts dramatic curb appeal showcasing a hand-made brick exterior, elaborate landscaping and hardscaping with curved retaining walls & paver walkways, an outdoor swimming pool, a private wooded lot. Entertaining at its best can be enjoyed in the private rear grounds of this home. The in-ground salt water pool is surrounded by multiple patios for lounging & dining. Additional exterior features include a charming trellis, gazebo & sheds throughout the property! A beautiful color pallet throughout the home compliments the well-trimmed rooms, French doors, gallery lighting, and quality flooring that includes marble, hardwood & tile. Brick fireplaces anchor the spacious living and family rooms, with a gas stove in the finished lower level bar/entertainment room. This finished basement also features an exercise room, crafter’s area with special storage cabinets, bathroom, wet-bar, and home theater. The kitchen offers space for frequent gathering with a connected sun-room. Additional features in the kitchen include cherry cabinetry, granite counter tops, superior appliances, a center island, and large dining area! The home recently received upgrades and a 750 sq. ft. expansion to create an in-law quarters with it’s own custom kitchen, living room, master bath with large shower and walk-in closet, bedroom, sitting room, and laundry. If not for in-laws or grandparents, this first floor suite would make an excellent pool-house or master suite. The quality of construction and upgrades in addition to other well-planned features and spaces make 22 Fawn Drive a place to call home for many years.
- New Construction: N
- Property Condition: Average+
- Design: 2-Story
- Exterior: Brick
- Exterior Features: Fencing,UndrgrndElec,ExteriorLght
- Electric Service: 400+AmpsElec,CircBreakers
- Farm: N
- Land Only: N
- Land SQFT: 71874
- Land Use Code: 112
- Lot Description: Irregular Lot,LevelLot,SlopingLot,OpenLot,Trees/Wooded,FrontYard,RearYard,SideYard(s)
- Lot Dimensions: IRREG
- Lot Number: 3170
- Parking: 3+CarParking,Drvwy/Off Str
- Swimming Pool: Yes
- Pool Type: InGroundPool
- Porch Deck: Patio
- Roof: PitchedRoof,ShingleRoof
- Structure List: Shed
- Room List: Living Room,Dining Room,Bedroom-Master,Bedroom-Second,Bedroom-Third,Bedroom-Fourth,Kitchen,Family Rm,Other Room 1,Other Room 2,Other Room 3,Sun/Florida Room,In-Law/auPair/Ste,Loft,Util/MudRoom
- Interior Features: SecuritySys,Skylight(s),9Ft+Ceiling,CeilngFan(s),CableTVWired,WaterTreatSy,2ndKitchen,Wet/DryBar,Intercom,BayWindow,Replacement Windows
- Attics: WalkUpAttic,FlooredAttic
- Basement: Y
- Basement Type: Full,Partial Finished
- Foundation: Block/BrickF
- Garage Type: Attached
- Garage Spaces: 3-CarGarage
- Heating: HtPump-EBkUp,Geothermal,Forced Air
- Hot Water: Electric
- Cooling: Central A/C
- Central Air: Y
- Cooking Fuel: ElecCooking
- Fireplace: Y
- Fireplace Count: TwoFirePl
- Fireplace Features: BrickFirePl,LR/GRFireP,FamRoomFireP,Gas/Propane
- Flooring: Wood,Tile/Brick
- Handicap: None
Water & Sewer
- Water: Well
- Sewer or Septic: OnSiteSeptic
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Home Marketsite participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.©2018 TREND, all rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This data is updated throughout the day. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.
PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status, or national origin.
Discover 22 FAWN DR, SHILLINGTON – Listed at $673,000 located in Governor Mifflin schools with 5910 square feet of space in 19607.
Property Tax ID: 39-5304-04-62-3170.
MLS#: 6670542 Beds: 6 Baths: 4 / 2 SqFt: 5910 Acre(s): 1.65
Come make this home yours. Schedule your Showing today.
Call Us toll-free @ 866-502-LIST
Sorry, there are no listings available at this time
Property has SOLD!
- Property Type: Residential
- Type: Detached
- Style: Colonial
- County: BERKS
- School District: Governor Mifflin
- Subdivision: ANGELICA WOODS
- Property Age: 27
- Status: SOLD
- Listed on: 2015-11-07
- MLS #: 6670542
- Taxes: 16551.00