116 SPRING FLOWER CT, LOWER SOUTHAMPTON, PA 19006$459,000
DescriptionBeautiful home in the highly desirable Hamptontowne subdivision. Pull up to this two story colonial with upgraded paver pathways both from the driveway and sidewalk. All new landscaping with low maintenance (stones instead of mulch). The same pavers are also out back in a wave shape allowing for outdoor fun and dining. The one car garage, with new garage door and opener, enters into the den. There are pull down stairs in the garage leading to a finished attic for extra storage. Enter into the foyer with newer hardwood and then into the upgraded kitchen with neutral cabinets, granite and stainless steel appliances. Through the bay window you can enjoy the view to the fully fenced in level yard which is large enough for parties, fun or even to add a pool. The open kitchen views the large great room with a wood burning fireplace. To the other side is the large laundry room that exits out back and has a full sink, washer/dryer and room for an extra refrigerator (not included) and closets. Adjacent is the powder room and an extra room that can serve as an office, den or fifth bedroom (there is a closet!). The basement is newly updated and fully finished with ample storage. Upstairs there are four large bedrooms and two full bathrooms. The master bath is completely updated and the hall bath has been upgraded. The master has two closets one of which is large enough to be a nursery or just enjoy as a huge storage space with a window (it is finished).
- New Construction: N
- Property Condition: Average+
- Exterior: Alum/Steel Siding,Brick,Stone
- Exterior Features: Sidewalks,Street Lights,Exterior Lighting
- Electric Service: Underground,200+ Amp Service,Circuit Breakers
- Fencing: Other
- Land Only: N
- Land Use Code: 1001
- Lot Description: Front Yard,Rear Yard,SideYard(s)
- Lot Dimensions: 100X200
- Lot Number: 031
- Subdivision: HAMPTONTOWNE
- Roof: Asbestos Shingle
- Story List: Main,Upper 1
- Includes: Window Treatments, Chandeliers
- Room List: Living Room,Dining Room,Master Bedroom,Bedroom 2,Bedroom 3,Kitchen,Family Room,Bedroom 1,Laundry,Attic
- Interior Features: Master Bath(s),CeilngFan(s),Attic/House Fan,Wood Stove,Stall Shower,Kitchen – Eat-In
- Appliances: Cooktop,Built-In Range,Oven – Self Cleaning,Dishwasher,Disposal,Energy Efficient Appliances,Built-In Microwave
- Attics: PullDnStairs
- Basement: Y
- Basement Type: Full,BsmtDrainSys,Fully Finished
- Foundation: Brick/Mortar
- Garage Type: Inside Access,Garage Door Opener
- Garage Spaces: 1.00
- Heating: Electric,Heat Pump – Electric BackUp
- Hot Water: Electric
- Cooling: Y
- Central Air: Y
- Cooking Fuel: ElecCooking
- Entrance: Foyer
- Fireplace: Y
- Fireplace Count: 1
- Fireplace Features: Stone
- Flooring: Wood,Fully Carpeted,Tile/Brick
- Handicap: None
- Wall Ceilings: 9’+ Ceilings
Water & Sewer
- Water: Public
- Sewer or Septic: Public Sewer
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Home Marketsite participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.©2018 TREND, all rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This data is updated throughout the day. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.
PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status, or national origin.
Discover 116 SPRING FLOWER CT, LOWER SOUTHAMPTON – Listed at $459,000 located in CENTENNIAL schools with 3109 square feet of space in 19006.
Property Tax ID: 48-023-031.
MLS#: 6685414 Beds: 4 Baths: 2 / 1 SqFt: 3109 Acre(s): 0.46
Come make this home yours. Schedule your Showing today.
Call Us toll-free @ 866-502-LIST
Sorry, there are no listings available at this time
Property has SOLD!
- Property Type: Residential
- Style: Colonial
- County: BUCKS
- School District: CENTENNIAL
- Subdivision: HAMPTONTOWNE
- Property Age: 33
- Status: SOLD
- Listed on: 2015-12-15
- Days on Market: 14
- Bright MLS#: 1002578221
- MLS #: 6685414
- Taxes: 7858.00