2104 SQUIRREL HILL RD, SCHWENKSVILLE, PA 19473$684,999
DescriptionSituated in the Renoir development by Robert Bruce (the renowned Mainline builder) this house is filled with scores of amenities that simply must be seen to be appreciated. Situated on a 1 ~ acres it offers the best of privacy and desirability of an upscale neighborhood with easy access to Rt 422 and just minutes from the quaint Village of Skippack. This unique custom design blends tradition with a contemporary flair offering a bright, sunny open floor plan and an abundance of luxurious details. A two story entry foyer with grand sweeping staircase, hand laid random width Brazillian mahogany floors throughout much of the first floor. The kitchen is a gourmet delight! Designed by the Certified Kitchen Designers at Paradise Kitchens in Lancaster, PA it features handmade cherry cabinets, granite counter tops, hand panted tile back splashs, under-counter lighting, huge walk-in pantry and high end appliances with names such as Viking, Dacor and Bosh. Glass French doors abound on the first floor leading to the formal dining room, living room, and elegant private office. Walls of windows provide breath taking views from the magnificent sun room and the inviting great room with its impressive two story wood burning stone fireplace. On the second floor the master bedroom suite is an elegant retreat with vaulted tray ceiling, custom three sided gas fireplace & sitting room. The en-suite master bathroom is a spa oasis with cherry cabinets, marble counter tops, glass block cave shower w two shower heads and large Jacuzzi tub. Three additional bedrooms and two full baths complete the upper floor. 1100 sq ft of finished lower level offers a full bath, wet bar, a large office/bedroom with the flexible potential for an au pair, in-law, teen suite or ultimate entertainment area with walk out access to side patio and pergola. Built for energy efficiency the home boasts 8 individual HVAC zones, 2 tankless hot water heaters and the reliability of city water and sewer. Landscaping is designed for year round color and interest. Don’t wait, make an appointment to see this one of a kind home today to truly appreciate all the upgrades that make it such a treasure!
- New Construction: N
- Property Condition: Average+
- Design: 2-Story
- Exterior: Stucco
- Exterior Features: Fencing
- Electric Service: 200-300AmpEl
- Farm: N
- Land Only: N
- Land SQFT: 61001
- Land Use Code: 1101
- Lot Description: Flag Lot,OpenLot,Trees/Wooded,FrontYard,RearYard,SideYard(s)
- Lot Dimensions: 26
- Lot Number: 030
- Parking: Drvwy/Off Str,Private
- Swimming Pool: No
- Pool Type: NoPool
- Porch Deck: Deck,Patio
- Roof: PitchedRoof,ShingleRoof
- Story List: Lower 1,Main,Upper 1
- Includes: All Appliances, Round Rug & Runner
- Room List: Living Room,Dining Room,Bedroom-Master,Bedroom-Second,Bedroom-Third,Bedroom-Fourth,Kitchen,Family Rm,Other Room 1,Other Room 2,Other Room 3,Den/Stdy/Lib,Sun/Florida Room,Great Room,Professional Off,Other Room 4,Util/MudRoom
- Interior Features: SecuritySys,Cathedral/Va,9Ft+Ceiling,CeilngFan(s),Attic/HseFan,CableTVWired,Wet/DryBar,StallShower,Energy Efficient Windows
- Basement: Y
- Basement Type: Full,OutSide/WlkO,BsmtDrainSys,Partial Finished
- Foundation: ConcreteFoun
- Garage Type: Attached,InsideAccess,GarDoorOpner,Oversizedgar
- Garage Spaces: 3-CarGarage
- Heating: Gas,Forced Air,Zoned,Energy Efficient Heating System,Programmable Thermostat
- Hot Water: Natural Gas
- Cooling: Central A/C
- Central Air: Y
- Cooking Fuel: GasCooking
- Fireplace: Y
- Fireplace Count: TwoFirePl
- Fireplace Features: StoneFirePl,FamRoomFireP,MainBedFireP
- Flooring: Wood,Fully Carpeted,Tile/Brick
- Handicap: None
Water & Sewer
- Water: Public
- Sewer or Septic: Public Sewer
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Home Marketsite participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.©2018 TREND, all rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This data is updated throughout the day. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.
PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status, or national origin.
Discover 2104 SQUIRREL HILL RD, SCHWENKSVILLE – Listed at $684,999 located in Perkiomen Valley schools with 4233 square feet of space in 19473.
Property Tax ID: 51-00-03616-068.
MLS#: 6693457 Beds: 4 Baths: 4 / 1 SqFt: 4233 Acre(s): 1.40
Come make this home yours. Schedule your Showing today.
Call Us toll-free @ 866-502-LIST
Sorry, there are no listings available at this time
Property has SOLD!
- Property Type: Residential
- Type: Detached
- Style: Colonial
- County: MONTGOMERY
- School District: Perkiomen Valley
- Subdivision: SKIPPACK
- Property Age: 12
- Status: SOLD
- Listed on: 2016-01-11
- MLS #: 6693457
- Taxes: 13580.00