Why For-Sale by Owner Sales Fail
It’s not just a price advantage to the seller using a real estate agent. It comes back to several advantages of using a professional Realtor.
Benefits using a Home Marketsite Real Estate Agent:
– Access to local market data (recent sales, comps and other properties currently for sale).
Important: Studies show that homes priced right when they’re first listed sell more quickly and for a higher price than those that linger on the market.
– Realtors can show your home when you’re not available.
– Get valuable feedback to make adjustments to how the home shows, compares to others for sale and is priced.
– Objectivity from an agent who suggests ways to improve appearance and add value. Sometimes this includes, staging and minor repairs to increase appeal.
– Buyers prefer the Seller to not be present.
– Realtors can screen visitors to your home.
– A professional agent has proven marketing tools available to attract greater buyers to their listing.
– A good agent knows how to negotiate for their Sellers. It’s not only price, but settlement date, municipal inspections, certifications and other instruments needed to bring the home to settlement.
If you’re a For-Sale by Owner, Contact Us today to learn how we can help sell your home in PA. Get your free market analysis and custom home value report.
CALL Home Marketsite:866-502-LIST